- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- Darshan Trust may change these terms and conditions from time to time, your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- Darshan Trust reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- Darshan Trust has taken every precaution to make sure that the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe that the content of any of our page is inaccurate please contact us, email:email@example.com
- When we provide links to other websites, it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damages caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Although Darshan Trust may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the likes on the site, Darshan Trust is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- Darshan Trust will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Darshan Trust to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Darshan Trust accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury resulting from use of this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. Darshan Trust will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- Please request permission before using our logos or any other branded material.
- You may download, display or print information from our site solely for non-commercial personal use.
- Darshan Trust reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its site. Darshan Trust who are controlling this site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Darshan Trust or a third party.
- Any communication or material you transmit to our site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Darshan Trust or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
Furthermore, Darshan Trust is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The Darshan Trust site contains information on its projects, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a project on the site does not imply that such project is or will be available in all locations.
Cancellation & Refunds
Any request for cancellations and refund of online donations once duly placed on the website, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. No cash or refund of money will be allowed after completing the online donation as it is an extremely cumbersome process. We therefore request you to be sure before you donate.
Our Online Payment Gateway accepts payment only in Indian Rupees.